Thursday, August 7, 2014

A New Product!

I have definitely enjoyed my week off! I have spent lots of time sleeping. I still can not get into my classroom though. I am one of those people who has their classroom done by now. This is silently killing me I think. Next week will be interesting . . . I hope it all gets done.

About a month ago I started a new project - to create an Interactive Notebook with my district's Kindergarten High Frequency Words. I don't know about you, but my friends have 127 words to learn. Is it me or does that seem crazy to you? Well, I finally finished it this afternoon (it was my goal), and have uploaded it to my store.


There's actually 4 different parts (one for each quarter) and then one large bundle. Here's the link for the bundle in my TPT store.  I'm quite proud of myself! Let me know what you think. If there's anything I need to change or add just let me know.

Now, I must finish packing and be off for a little sun and relaxation before the supreme craziness of next week sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment