Wednesday, July 23, 2014

10 Things About Me

1. I make a list for EVERYTHING EVERYDAY!!! It may drive my husband crazy, but it helps keep my brain on track for what I need to get done.
2. I grew up in Northern Illinois. Ten years ago my husband and I moved to Florida.
3. I love Disney World!!! Thankfully I have a season pass that allows me to go whenever I want.
4. I have a secret love for reality TV - all things Bravo, Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race, the Kardashians . . . yes it's unhealthy.
5. I have an old dog, Farnsworth and a cuddly cat, Miley.
6. Everyday I am thankful for God's plan. I'm afraid to think what might have happened had He let me do what I had planned.
7. Mod Podge and glitter are two of my favorite crafting supplies.
8. My husband and I are in the process of adopting. You can read about that HERE.
9. I love my friends. Since my husband and I live so far away from our family and where we grew up, our friends are like family to us.
10. I have a secret talent that most of my Florida friends don't know . . . I sing. Music played a huge part of my life in high school and college, but it's not something many people from my grown-up life know about. It's pretty funny when people are walking through my room during calendar time or any other time we're singing and just stop because they had no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment